RE: Release of Calcs.

I think that a client should be entitled to have a copy of design
calculations but this should be spelled out in the original contract. Having
a copy of original calculations can be useful when doing retrofit or
modifications. When calculations are requested by the client, greater effort
may be required to ensure clarity of the design, thus this requirement
should be stated in the contract to make any allowances.