Re: Release of Calcs.

In a message dated 7/27/00 11:34:39 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
n.roselund(--nospam--at)worldnet.att.net writes:

<< My client says that he has never had an engineer refuse to give him the
 calculations for a project.

 What do you think?

 Nels Roselund
 Structural Engineer >>
You should have reason to worry...as you correctly stated,  they may be
misinterpreted or even misused or worse......What if in this case you prepare
a special stamp or even a note across each page- a tedious task- but will
certainly protect your interests in your calculations.....
George Hakim