Re: Glass Railing

Brad,

The best engineering data/properties on record that I have found is from the
old reliable Julius Blum & Company, Inc.  Their catalog includes emperical
data as well as lab tests.  They have a web site, but I don't know what it
is at the moment.  They can be reached; Phone 1-800-526-6293
                                    (201) 438 4600
                        Fax       (201) 438-6003

Hope this helps.

Jimmy  C.......(hisself)