RE: Use of weathering steel

Title: RE: Use of weathering steel

I think the building(s) you are refering to is the Daley Center across from City Hall, designed by Meis. City Hall/Cook County building was designed by Holabir and Roche and is very much classical in style.

The one 'structure' that stands out in Chicago in the use of CORTEN steel is the Picaso sculpture in Daley Plaza. see http://home.att.net/~keiichiro/chicago/photo/Picaso.jpg for sculpture and Daley Center in background.

Dionysios J. Pantazis, PE