Re: Offshore Design

Interesting...

I can't help but notice all the people in other countries who are willing
to take my design work (read livelihood).  I have never been contacted by
anyone from another country wanting to give me design work.

I've noticed also the countries willing to take industry from this country
(NAFTA, Mainland China, etc.).  I don't see too many countries exporting
their industry to this country.

Reminds me of the story of the triplets, Thomas, Timothy, and Tat.  When
all was said and done there was no tit for Tat.

My 2-cents,

Fountain E. Conner, P.E.
Gulf Breeze, Fl. 32561

> From: Brian K. Smith <smithegr(--nospam--at)bellsouth.net>