Re: SDM Vol 2

In a message dated 7/28/00 8:14:15 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
Mark.Swingle(--nospam--at)dcp.state.ma.us writes:

<< Now it is in the SDM Vol II!!!!  I guess NONE of the authors of this
 example, nor any of the editors, are members of this list....

Actually, Doug Thompson is one of the authors of the wood examples and he is
a member of this list.

Oshin Tosounian, S.E.
Los Angeles, CA