RE: Railroad Loading Reference.

Thanks to all, especially Pat Ebner, Jon Mallard & Shane Mann and Charlie
Carter.

Follow-on question:  In my search, I found a 1993 edition of the AREA Manual
for $100, much less than the $495 AREMA now charges.  Are there significant
changes between 93 and 2000?  Is 93 edition still worth $100?  I may get a
RR question twice a year so I don't need to be cutting edge but bad
knowledge is far worse than ignorance.

Mark Jones