Staad Bug: Wind Load

If I had a t-shirt for every bug in STAAD pro id never buy one again. I
have pointed out over twenty bugs in the program and after every new
build, new ones appear. The most recent one that they have admitted to
is the R.C. column design in metric which does not work at all. Im now
actively investigating alternative software.

Mark francois