RE: client wants our spread sheet

Here's the logic I would use. Ready?

NO.

That's if you do not expect to get any more work from them. OTOH, if you are
and value their work more than the spreadsheet you developed, then give it
to 'em. What's so hard to figure out? Make the decision on whatever is best
for your firm. What a concept.

Regards,

Bill Allen, S.E. (CA #2607)
ALLEN DESIGNS