RE: Release of Calcs.

Last month I discovered that a contractor had crossed out the project title
on my calculations for a temporary bridge, added a new project title and
moved the bridge to a new site.  The work was done based on sketches in the
calculations.  The sites/conditions were very different.  When I invoiced
the contractor for my work with an allowance for work performed for the
previous site he responded, "that's unethical".