Re: J series joists

 <<Can any one provide me with web member spacing for J series joists . >>

You are just before seeing a grown mechanical contractor cry crocodile
tears.

Here is the info I have from one manufacturer (Ceco) in their  catalog.
        J8-Interior panels are 12 inches, end panels 11 to 17 inches.
        J12-Interior panels are 18 inches, end panels 14 to 23 inches.

This will vary greatly between various manufacturers and even among various
"runs" of the same manufacturer.  I have other catalogs and joist programs
of this era if your are interested.

Jimmy  C.......(hisself)