Re: Offshore Design

>I've noticed also the countries willing to take industry from this country
>(NAFTA, Mainland China, etc.).  I don't see too many countries exporting
>their industry to this country.
Gee, I'm amazed that you don't understand the new competitive global
economy. I mean, how's a multi-national supposed to pay its management if
they have to pay offshore workers what they're worth? And just where
would the stock market be without sweatshops and prison labor? Next
you'll have kids wasting their time in school instead of making soccer
balls or athletic shoes.

The damn pinko liberals ruined business in this country so you can't even
blacklist a union organizer these days, let alone beat him up, without
some nosy gummint lawyer on your case. Thank the lord there's still
places in this crazy world where you can depend on a sweetheart contract
or a reasonable bribe to keep your workers quiet. And don't talk to me
about pollution. If God cared about pollution he would have made PCB so
it turned into fish food before it goes in the river.

Sorry about this post--some blasted tax-and-spend Democrat commandeered
my computer and made me do it. ;->

http://www.skypoint.com/~chrisw