From: Ken Peoples [mailto:lvtakp(--nospam--at)yahoo.com]
Sent: Friday, July 28, 2000 1:54 PM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: client wants our spread sheet

Ok here is one similar to the release of calculations
but with a twist.  An Engineer has hired us us to do
some connection calculations.  In the course of this
work, we developed an Excel spread sheet to run
through calculations.  He is now asking us to e-mail
this to him - I guess so he can use it on the next job
and not have to hire us??  I would rather not, but if
it weren't for his job, we probably would not have
been able to develop it on our own time.  Should we
send it or is there some logic that we can use to say
no.
Thanks for your thoughts,
Ken Peoples, P. E.
lvta(--nospam--at)fast.net