FW: Galvanized Anchor Bolts

I've been out to a number of residential jobsites in the Southern CA area
and I have not seen anyone use  galvinized anchor bolts.  I'd like to know
if anybody else knows of any.

Hopefully someone involved with the code development process will take a
stand on this issue, since it appears to be an error, and there can be
problems when galvanized metal is in contact with pressure treated wood
(Check out Simpson manual Pp6, C-2000 for more info).

Tom VanDorpe, P.E.