Prestressing rods

I am evaluating an early 1950s vintage prestressed concrete tank.  The drawings
I have are incomplete but they indicate either 3/8-inch or 5/8-inch diameter
prestressing rods at spacings varying from 2-3/4 inches to 12 inches.  The tank
is only 55 feet in diameter and 18 feet tall.

Does anyone have any idea what steel properties would be appropriate to assume
for the rods?  I have been told by a prestressed tank designer/contractor that
square bars used for prestressing in this vintage tank had fu = 140 ksi with
yield stresses in the 60 ksi range.