RE: Offshore Design

Mark

     Very well written. All our lives could be better with a "Free" global
village.

Acie Chance

This is a very interesting issue. Traditionally in the Caribbean where I
work, major engineering design projects were done and still are by
American and British engineers.

When the global village becomes a reality and we get rid of "this is not
American" or it is, we will grow to be engineers enriching the live of
others by our skills and ablilities to the benefit of the world.Greed is
our enemy.

Mark Francois Engineer