Re: client wants our spread sheet

Ken,
Your spreadsheet is a tool that was developed to automate the design process
in your office.  The service you sell does not include your tools!
Apparently the engineer didn't state why the  spreadsheet was needed and you
didn't ask either.  Looks like you may have to call them back and inquire
further.

 I don't know how descriptive your output is, but at a minimum you should be
prepared to provide hand calculations showing the code check procedure
programed and that results that are consistent with the output.  That should
satisfy an inquiring building official.

Bob Conley, P.E.