Re: Release of Calcs.

The law may decent, but is not applied with equity.

The licensing board apparently has no jurisdiction over unlicensed people.

I made a formal complaint about an unlicensed person soliciting design work
from an owner.  This unlicensed person then solicited licensed engineers to
do work through him without meeting the owner.  The board was totally
unresponsive!

The Florida board is also very diligent in punishing unethical behavior...
Unless you belong to "the club".  Then you're untouchable.  Look at those
who are disciplined.  Then look at some of the larger firms who do not
appear.

If you want specific examples, I'll give you names and circumstances.

Fountain E. Conner, P.E.
Gulf Breeze, Fl. 32561