Re: Cantilevered Stairs

Sorry, I forgot to change the subject.

 Help!

 I have been asked to design a cantilevered set of scissor stairs for a
fabricator. The floor to floor elevation is 18 feet and the horizontal
cantilevered length is 23 feet (including treads and landing).  The overall
width of the stairs is 12 feet 3 inches with each stair width equal to 5
foot 4 inches. The engineer of record called out for TS20 x 4 x 3/8 ouside
and inside stringers as well as a TS8 x 8 3/8 under the treads (centered
between the inside and outside stringers).

I have not done anything like this in the past and would appreciate input
from anyone on the list.

Thanks in advance,

 Domenic DeAngelo P.E.