Re: Staad Bug: Wind Load

Mark, I used STAAD for thirteen years. Recently, when I went out on my own, and
finally had the privilege to decide for myself what _I_ wanted instead of having
the decision made for me prior my employment, I narrowed my search down to RISA
3D and VisualAnalysis.

I just bought a license for VisualAnalysis, if that tells you anything.

True, it isn't as "full featured" as STAAD (meaning you don't have to pay for
features you'll seldom or never use), but it is far more stable (STAAD never got
the hang of the Windoze platform) and much "smarter". The interface is far
friendlier, and from what I can tell so far it WORKS, where STAAD didn't always.

Just my own two cents.