Re: Release of Calcs.

Wow

Fountain Conner wrote:

> The law may decent, but is not applied with equity.
>
> The licensing board apparently has no jurisdiction over unlicensed people.

In Louisiana (and Texas) they don't hesitate to take down someone who is
unlicensed, or just not licenced in Louisiana.  I'm surprised the Florida law
doesn't have a way to go after unlicensed engineers....that seems to be
counterproductive.  If there's no enforcement method, then why register?

Bart Kemper, P.E.