Re: Release of Calcs.

In some states the "board" doesn't have enforcement power.  I believe that
in Michigan, to prosecute people practicing without an engineering
license, the local prosecutor or state attorney must prosecute.
Ultimately, these type of cases are not high priority to prosecutors.  I
am not even sure if the board in Michigan can even (or if just doesn't)
refer such cases to the prosecutors.  I believe it is up to individuals to
get the local or state prosecutors to pursue the case.  It is a
"seperation" of power type thing.

I am not sure if it is the same in Florida or not.

Scott Maxwell, PE, SE