Re: Staad Bug: Wind Load

Don't know what your needs are, Mark, but the more I use VisualAnalysis, the
more I LOVE it.

Finally, a structral analysis and design program that has an interface I can
love, and at a price that fits within my budget.

SAP is pretty great--if you've got $5,000 to spend. For about 1/4 of that, I
have everything I need--because I DON'T need "eight node brick" elements and the
ability to model solids, etc.

VA is solid, though!

FYI.