Re: Release of Calcs.

Sounds like Chuck Greenlaw's stories of the California Board....

<<The Florida board is also very diligent in punishing unethical behavior...

Unless you belong to "the club".  Then you're untouchable.  Look at those
who are disciplined.  Then look at some of the larger firms who do not
appear.

<<If you want specific examples, I'll give you names and circumstances.

<<Fountain E. Conner, P.E.
<<Gulf Breeze, Fl. 32561