Re: Offshore Design

I'm not surprised.  You keep talking about "what you can get away with".
I'm talking about making a living, and making it possible for the next
generation of *domestic* engineers to be trained.

The rate for computers has gone down simply because everyone is directly
absorbing that cost as overhead.

My perception is that you want to eliminate the home-grown computer
designer/draftsman/junior engineer, etc., and export that work.

When you eliminate the junior engineer by exporting his job, you have
elimated the next generation of engineers.

You're talking like an attorney (in shades of gray).  Engineers normally
perfer to deal in black-and-white.

Comprende???

Fountain E. Conner, P.E.
Gulf Breeze, Fl. 32561