masonry & wood

Two projects, one retrofit of urm and one retrofit of wood framed residential, two questions:

1. Anyone had success with epoxy anchors in a single wythe wall when retrofitting urm (tension and/or shear)? I've only 8" of wall thickness to work with, cannot use exterior plates with thru bolts due to historical preservation society restrictions on use of grant money. To my knowledge, 13" is the least thickness approved by icbo for epoxy installations. I am considering installing the epoxy anchors and specifying a testing program for a non icbo approved installation in single wythe construction.

2. Are there any plywood shear values out there for 1/2" plywood installed over 3/8" plywood?

TIA,

Mark