Re: Open Web/LH Steel Joist Splices

    <<  . We made them reweld (by ironworkers on the jobsite) the bad welds

How did the back charges and the possible lawsuit turn out?  You inspected
them how?  On what basis did you did you determine that the joist should be
rewelded?  I would refer you to, "Standard Speciifications For Open Web
Steel Joist" particularly section 4.5 "Connections".

Jimmy  C.......(hisself)