1400 F Concrete Mix

I was wondering if anyone has experience with a concrete slab for an oven
floor.  The oven temperature will reach a maximum of 1400 F.  Skid mounted
racks will be set and slide into place from one side of the oven (racks are
one deep).    The oven is approximately 10 ft. x 30 ft.  I'm trying to come
up with something other than a refractory brick or high temperature grout
topping.  The existing slab now is 10 inches thick.

Thanks,

Les Rhinehart, P.E., S.E.
Louisville, KY