Re: Concorde crash (was The Engineering Paradigm (WAS Re: Op ..

>So, the question of the day should now turn to ...
>Which plane is going to crash next because a chunk of it fell off onto
>the runmay in Paris?
The debris wasn't part of the plane. And there was a gash in one of the
tires that (at that time) hadn't been associated with post-crash damage.
This was in the print media BTW. I quit trying to get any sense out of
CNN or even network TV coverage years ago. With print you can go back and
attempt to associate one thing with another. With TV if it's off-screen,
it's history.

http://www.skypoint.com/~chrisw