RE:You are misinformed and Unlicensed

Would you like to be addressed as Mr. America or Mr. Licensed Engineer?  Is
this what you do by getting a email address from the military - passing such
racial remarks?  Let us not forget that PE is just a examination and does
not make me or you the king of engineering.  It would be interesting if you
got the SE license ::)))  What would u then call yourself...

There are equally qualified engineers here and in other parts of the world.
Open you eyes and please try to see beyond America.

Bye

- Aswin Rangaswamy P.E

"If you want creative workers,
give them enough time to play"