From: Teresa Dellies [mailto:DelliesTM(--nospam--at)c-b.com]
Sent: Tuesday, August 08, 2000 10:23 AM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: Removable exterior walls

I am looking for suggestions for alternatives to metal wall panels for a "reusable" exterior wall system for future additions for a single story warehouse/manufacturing building in Wisconsin. (Stan, the site location is confidential--(-:). Concrete precast panels or tilt-up panels with some type of removable lifting anchor system are possible (typical bay sizes are 50'x50'.  Roof at 30 ft AFF.) Does anyone have any experience with detailing particulars and or other alternative systems? Foundation detailing will be important with respect to the future floor slab. The size of the site is not an issue. The environmental impact of the system is VERY IMPORTANT - the "GREENER" the better!

Thank you in advance,

Teresa Dellies, P.E.
Senior Structural Engineer
Carter & Burgess, Inc.