RE: E and O (Liability) Insurance

David,

I got E&O a couple of years ago.  I had to go through a local agent.  The
companies advertise in magazines but when you call them they refer you to a
local agent anyway.  Call around to friends in business and get some names
of agents in your area.  Find someone you like.  They all charge the same
fee but it is good to have someone that can help you understand the options
and costs and will be there for those simple questions that pop up.

Be prepared to fill out a lot of paper work:)

Ron Hill