Re: Removable exterior walls

We have done similar buildings using non-load bearing precast panels on
the expandable wall. We would typically hold the foundation wall down so
that there is one slab joint when the future slab is poured.

Gary Evenson at Spancrete (920) 494-0274 could give you more particulars
on details and costs.

Jim Kestner, P.E.
Green Bay, Wi.