RE: LADBS Info Bulletin ST-12

The LADBS Info Bulletin ST-12,

"Interim Alternate Method for Distribution of Lateral Forces in Wood Frame
Buildings Assuming Flexible Diaphragms"
was presented to and adopted by the Los Angeles Regional Uniform Code
Program.  An Adobe Acrobat PDF version is available for download at:
http://www.icbolabc.org/laruc/phase2.htm

Rick Becker, PE
Secretary, ICBO-LABC
=======================================
ICBO L.A. Basin Chapter Quick Links to
150 Southern California Building Departments:
http://www.icbolabc.org/quicklink.htm

>From: "Richard Flower" <RLFlower(--nospam--at)worldnet.att.net>
>To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
>Subject: Re: LADBS Info Bulletin ST-12

>Thank you, Oshin, for your informative response. I sure would like to get
my hands on the updated copy of this document.

>Assuming that whatever the City of Los Angeles publishes is "public
record", perhaps we can make this a community effort: if anyone obtains an
updated copy of this document, or knows how to get a hold of one, please let
all the readers of this listserve know about it.