Re: You are misinformed and Unlicensed

may I suggest that all concerned with the above
correspondance just drop it. This is a complete waste
of most people's time reading information which has
nothing to do with the Profession. All concerned
should remember that the are not only tarnishing
perspectives of the country of their origin but also
their respective Institutions

=====
Regards
Steven Hart