Re: Structural vs Political

Fountain E. Conner, P.E. wrote:

"As an aside (and this may be off-topic), a Liberal is someone who wants to
spend *my* money for your programs.  A Conservative is someone who wants to
spend *your* money for my programs -- Maybe not funny, but if the shoe
fits..."

That's not the way I see it.  Both of your definitions are of a Liberal.

As a conservative, I want you to spend your money any way you want, and
please let me do the same.

John P. Riley, SE
Riley Engineering
Blue Grass, Iowa