Re: Pennsylvania SEA

Now you have two people in Pennsylvania that want to start a Pennsylvania
SEA!

That is how you go about starting one.  Find another person that is
interested, talk to your colleagues, get together for a lunch one day,
outline a constitution and by-laws, write it up --- and you have an
organization!

A. Roger Turk, P.E.(Structural)
Tucson, Arizona

Albert J. Meyer, Jr. wrote:

>>Matthew Stuart wrote:

> Can anyone give me some guidelines as to how I might initiate the formation
> of a SEA in Pennsylvania.
>
> Matthew Stuart, PE, SE, PEng
> Atlantic Engineering Services

Matthew-

I would be interested in seeing this happen.  Perhaps Shafat Qazi, the
administrator can provide some insight to help get it started.

Albert J. Meyer, Jr., P.E.<<