WANTED: Welding Symbols for Microstation

Greetings, colleagues.

I was wondering if anyone out there has a cell library of common (and even not
so common) weld symbols created under Microstation that they would be both FREE
to distribute (i.e. there are no restrictions from employer e.g.) and WILLING to
send to me.

(Yes, fans, I "swing both ways": I have some clients that require Microstation
and some that require AutoCAD. Luckily, I can use both--I'm pretty good on
AutoCAD and I am getting to be a fair hand at Microstation. Soon I'll be able to
speak authoritatively on the "which is better?" question, although at this point
I think the answer would have to be "neither". If ONLY the two firms would
merge--without the DoJ coming down on 'em for doing it--and somehow "combine"
the two platforms. Each has much to recommend it).

In the meantime, if someone could help me out I'd SURE appreciate it!