Re: C1010

Dave:

Ryerson's catalog listed in their plate coils section:  AISI 1008/1010 -
"Carbon is held to .13 max. to provide a ductile plate sutable for forming
in any direction with excellent weldability."  No strenght listed in my
edition of this catalog.

My Jorgensen catalog lists this a Cold Rolled Strip  - 1010 with a tensile
strength between 60 ksi and 78 ksi.

Neil Moore, S.E.