Re: WANTED: Welding Symbols for Microstation

Bill

Do you have them as AutoCAD blocks?? If yes, write block so you
have a dwg file(if you havent already). Open the dwg in
microstation, then create your cell library of them.

If you dont have them, give me a day or so, I think I have a cell
library of weld symbols somewhere.

I agree with you. Both platforms have pros and cons and I am
happy to use either.

Peter McCormack