RE: accelerating curing of concrete slab

High early cement is basically just a finer grind than other types, so the
water-cement chemical reactions speed up because there is a lot more cement
surface area available. The benefit might be that you could reduce the
curing time. An article in Concrete Construction (July 1999)suggests that
you will have the best luck getting moisture out of the slab quickly if you
can reduce the cure to a day or less, because of the impact this has on the
void structure of the concrete. The down side is poorer quality concrete in
other respects -- weaker, more shrinkage, etc. It's a trade-off situation.

The other problem you are going to have, possibly, is moisture in the
underlying ground continuing to migrate into the slab as you try to dry it
out. My own experience is that it is virtually impossible to obtain a truly
dry slab, particularly in a short period of time. On some jobs, we've never
been able to achieve a bone dry slab. Where we have concerns about this,
sometimes we apply waterproofing on the base before casting the slab.

Sounds like you need some advice from some real experts on this. I think PCA
could steer you in the right direction. Their link is below.

http://www.portcement.org/index.asp