Re: SAP 2000 Nonlinear

Doing non-linear dynamic analyses requires knowledge and understanding of the
non-linear elements performance, numerical analyses,.... To use Sap2000 it is
important to read technical publication by CSI and others in addition to
attending seminars and communicating with CSI technical staff. It should not be
approached casully and if you have to rely strongly on the manual I would think
that you may need to invest more time to avoid the pitfalls of advanced
analyses.