RE: Continuing Education

In a panic, I just called the board and there are no requirements now and
she was not aware of any in the works.

You can call yourself at (916) 263-2222 or visit their website at:

http://www.dca.ca.gov/pels/

With the code changes (1997 UBC & 2000 IBC) who believes we really are not
getting enough continuing education?

Sheesh!

Bill Allen, S.E. (CA #2607)
ALLEN DESIGNS