From: Ken Peoples [mailto:lvtakp(--nospam--at)yahoo.com]
Sent: Friday, August 11, 2000 11:49 AM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: accelerating curing of concrete slab

We have a project that is in an extreme hurry to be
constructed (even more than usual)and my dilema is
this:  The Owner needs to place a membrane over a new
concrete slab as soon as possible after the concrete
is placed - to keep the project on schedule.  The
manufacturer of the membrane wants to be sure that all
of the moisture is out of the slab before installing
the membrane.  What can I do to accelerate this?
Would a high-early mix help?
Thanks for your help,
Ken Peoples, P. E.
lvta(--nospam--at)fast.net