Re: accelerating curing of concrete slab

Ken,

Look into Rapid Set Products by CTS Mfg. Co., 800-929-3030.

Their Rapid Set Cement, or C-150 Plastic Cement have early strength gain,
and can be retarded for finishing.  Their technical people are very helpful.
I've worked with CTS and a testing lab to develop a concrete mix to meet the
specific needs of a project.

Some Southern CA ready mix plants -- we worked with Catalina Pacific --
stock CTS cement.

Nels Roselund
Structural Engineer