Re: Continuing Education

I believe over half the states now require continuing education.
Louisiana just enacted such rules last year or so.  More are slated to
require it, and CPD requirements are supported by many organizations.
It may not be needed in California right now, but don't think that may
not change.

Wow...California actually isn't leading the way in regulation in
something?

Bart Kemper, P.E.