From: Jeff Coronado [mailto:"jcse(--nospam--at)flash.net"@flash.net]
Sent: Saturday, August 12, 2000 7:17 AM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: Re: Glass Floors

Charlie,

The supplier has sold many glass floors in many states but he hasn't
heard of ICBO?  C'mon.

The supplier can't even get one licensed professional to stamp the
product.  Not that this one stamp without an ICBO approval would be
enough for us, but all the more reason to be concerned.

I have not encountered glass floors before, but I have encountered many
other unusual products without ICBO approvals with a host of reasons for
not having the approval, takes too long, in the works, too costly, ICBO
is too stringent...  Eventually, these products fade away, as they
should.