RE: Continuing Education

The 2 primary method are Continuing Education Units (CEU's) or Professional
Development Hours (PDH's).  The engineer is responsible for keeping track of
these hours, with back-up documentation.  I keep a summary log, and file
corroborating papers (attendance records, program outline, CEU statements,
etc.).  Independent study and reading technical literature do not normally
count for CEU or PDH credit.

Regards,
Harold Sprague