RE: Glass Floors

Charlie,

I would allow testing and require special inspection of the specific
application.  Review ACI 318-99 section 20.3.2 for proper applied loads for
testing.

The special inspection could include a load test.  I have tested wood and
concrete floors and steel stairs for various applied loads.

Regards,
Harold Sprague