From: Charlie Griffes [mailto:charlie(--nospam--at)ctengineering.com]
Sent: Friday, August 11, 2000 3:52 PM
To: 'seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org'
Subject: Glass Floors

We have a request from an architect to use a glass floor in a residence (in
Seattle).  The supplier has not heard of ICBO, but says he sold lots of
glass for floors in many states.  They have design info and it looks strong
enough, etc.
It does not appear to be easy to get a stamped submittal from the supplier.

Do you folks just look at the data and say OK?